Yesterday we went out to Tyler's parents' house to get my hair cut. (There will be a blog on that later, after Tyler wakes up from his nap. I need him to take a picture of the back of my head.) It was soooo cold. Their power went out about 3:30 that morning and it's been in the teens and low twenties here. They did have a generator going but it wasn't giving off enough heat to keep us comfortable. Tyler and his dad worked in the basement on some wiring while the ladies sat upstairs and tried to stay warm. I am always cold anyway so not having much heat didn't help!

Can you see that dark blue blob at the top right part of the blanket? That's the top of my head.

Stop taking my picture! I'm trying to stay warm!

She had the dogs to keep her warm.
I was glad to go home where we had heat! They did end up getting their power back at 5:30 Sunday morning. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment