So we were all dressed up and looking snazzy for the wedding until I got ahold of the camera. :)
This is my desktop background because it makes me laugh every time I look at it. :) It was totally random. I stuck my tongue out at him while I was holding the camera out to take a picture. This is the genuine face he was giving me, not posed I promise. Now I know what he really thinks of me. :P Love you Tyler!
This is my desktop background because it makes me laugh every time I look at it. :) It was totally random. I stuck my tongue out at him while I was holding the camera out to take a picture. This is the genuine face he was giving me, not posed I promise. Now I know what he really thinks of me. :P Love you Tyler!
1 comment:
Hi there, I love your blog! I tried to get it on my computer the day after I saw you last, but couldn't do it. I'm at Kristen's, and brought it up right away. Tell Tyler hello.
Love,
Michele
Post a Comment