Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visiting friends

It is always so good to go back to Pennsylvania and visit friends. Here are pictures of a few of the people I visited with. Ann O. and me
She lives across the street from my parents.
Leah and meYay for pictures with Leah!! We went to high school together and recently reconnected over Facebook. She is now married with a dog. :) It was great to catch up with her over dinner at O'Charley's. Jen Ruhl and Christina joined us.
My best friend, Christina or Choc as I like to call her and me.
While I was there I went to Curves with my mama. Who should happen to walk through the door but Marjo. She is so eccentric!
Megan is two weeks older than me. We've been friends ever since I was born. :)
Michele, Chris and Marcel
These are neighbors of my parents also. Michele used to be my bike riding buddy when I lived up there. Marcel, her grandson, was visiting her from Arizona when I was up. How great it was to see him too!
Love and miss you all!!

No comments: