Saturday, September 12, 2009

My 26th Birthday

My birthday was last Friday, the 4th. Tyler took me out to dinner at Carlo's, a Brazilian restaurant. Then we went up to the Star to watch the sunset and then we went to see "The Ugly Truth" at the movie theatre. It was a great night! Thanks baby! Tiramisu
my favorite dessert
Tyler with his sugar stick for his cappuccino.
This is the view from the restaurant.
This is the view from the Star.

This was my card and envelope. Yes, that's my face on the envelope. It was made to look like money. As long as I keep the envelope I can cash it in for 26 kisses.
He put a lot of effort into it. :)
Me acting super excited for my big present.
I got a bike rack!! Afterwards he installed it on my car. So now we can go biking wherever we want!! I'm very excited!!!

Thanks for a great birthday sweetie.

No comments: