Monday, July 12, 2010

Tie Dying party

On Saturday Christina had a tie dying party. Jamie and I went, along with a couple of Christina's other friends. We really had a great time and enjoyed the experience.
Jamie all dolled up. :)
Yeah girl, get into it! Wrap that shirt!
So Christina's brother, Jeremiah called. He is serving and protecting us in the Army. Jamie walked into the backyard to talk with him for a bit. She did not see or hear me coming. So, as I walked up I "psssst" at her. She jumped and looked frightened just in time for me to snap a picture. :) I love it!
Christina tried out the bullet tie dying pattern.
Jamie got bored and decided to stick a helicopter to her nose. We used to do this as little kids all the time. If you've never tried it, you really should. You just peel the bottom of the helicopter into two parts and it's sticky inside. That's the part you use to stick to your nose. :)
Christina and Jamie
Jamie's finished shirt
Jamie's finished socks

I did not get a picture of my two shirts that I did but they did turn out just as spectatular!

No comments: