On July 27th, Mama, Christina, Tyler and I went to the Erie Zoo. It has grown so much over the last few years. They've really upgraded and improved a lot of the exhibits. It's always neat to see the animals.
Alligator
Friendly Penguins
The four of us!
Sitting with the old man and the dog
Red Pandas
They had lots of babies born at the zoo this year. This baby orangutan was very playful with his mother and brother.
Monkey
I thought this picture turned out really well for being through glass. :)
I can't remember what these were called but the two on the left are babies.
The polar bear got a little hot so he decided to go for a swim.
I think he thought Tyler would make a good midday snack. :)
Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes? Scroll down to see the answer.
Giraffes
Us
Answer: Zebras are white with black stripes!
No comments:
Post a Comment