Tyler went on a trip with his brother a couple weeks ago. They went to Texas, New Mexico, Georgia and then back up to Virginia. I can't post all the pictures he took or I would be here till Christmas. So, I'm just going to post a handful.
The building where Billy the Kid was tried and sentenced to hang.
Beautiful mountains
Brian sliding down the snow piles in New Mexico! ;)
Whooo hooo!
Tyler's turn!
Crash!
Walking through the while sand. This picture makes me think of the poem "Footprints in the Sand". It's my all-time favorite poem. For those of you who don't know it or would like to read it again, here it is http://www.wowzone.com/fprints.htm
Brian
Pensive
They went to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.
That is the entrance to the caverns.
Inside Carlsbad
Can you guess what my handsome husband and wonderful brother-in-law came up with for this rock formation??
Tyler thought this one looked like a walrus.
Gardens in Texas
All in all, it was a great trip all the way around. Thanks Brian for taking him!
No comments:
Post a Comment