Again, back in August, we invited the Stevens' out to the lake for their annual visit. Unfortunately, Tina had to work and Diamond had to study for college. So, not only did the Stevens' come out, but the Booze's did too!
Mom and Dad C. got a new 3D TV. So Tyler and Travis had to try out the glasses. Don't they look cool? :)
Jovina tried her hand at kayaking. (She was the little first grader I had, oh so many years ago.)
Her sister Stanlyn was a little chilly. There was a breeze but it wasn't that cold!
Stanlyn decided to try out kayaking too.
Joseph is up for anything. Last year he jumped off the dock. He and Tyler were the only ones to do it. I've done it before, but for me, the few times I did it were enough.
Tyler worked on his kneeboarding skills.
Jovina, Stanlyn, and Keira relaxing on the loungers.
I got a smile from Joseph! :)
Dad C. with one of their permanent growths. (Those dogs do not want to be left alone!)
Thanks for coming out guys! We had fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment