So one of Tyler's Christmas presents this year is huge (and heavy)! As you can see from this box, it is as tall as half of a closet door and just as wide. While he was sleeping this morning, I attempted to wrap this bad boy in the spare bedroom. For those of you that have been in our house before, you know how small of a spare bedroom we have, or at least usable floor space we have in that room. Let me just tell you right now how proud of myself I am for being able to wrap this present in such a tiny space and make it look so good. So much so, that I felt the need to post about it on the blog! I may have been sweating and twisting my body in weird, abnormal ways, but I got it done! Go me!! And it took me a little less than an hour!
Anyway, stay tuned to find out what's under all that paper!
1 comment:
The one that gives grief (cough, cough!) is still wondering what was in the box that took an hour to wrap and caused all the body contortions to make it happen in the small room. Are we all going to need to wait for Easter to find out what's under the paper? Some people still check your blog from time to time, even if nothing changes!
Post a Comment