Friday, April 27, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico

Our last stop was Cozumel, Mexico.  We decided to do a speed boat tour.  It was crazy!  We were strapped in this boat and then took a nice scenic ride along the coast of Cozumel for about 20 minutes. When we got to some shallow water, the captain of the boat, went speeding ahead and then jerked the wheel.  We did a 360!  Everyone on the boat was soaking wet.  He did this a few times and then took us to Isla Pasion.  It is a little, private, all-inclusive island where you can do whatever you want.  Tyler was not feeling well at this point in the trip, so we found some loungers and laid in the shade on the beach.  It was so, so relaxing and peaceful.  The breeze was nice.  The view was beautiful and I was with the man I love. :)  
View of the beach
Relaxing
We got up and walked the beach for a little bit.
We always have to have that kissin' picture for Dad C.
View down the beach
Oh, how I want to go back!
It wasn't crowded at all.
So pretty
That is one good lookin' guy right there!
I found this beautiful shell washed up on the beach!
This is what the outside looked like.  Cool souvenir!  Except...
it was already someone's home. :(  Tyler said he'd get him out of there for me so I could take the shell home.  However, even knowing that Mr. Hermit Crab would eventually find another shell to call home, I opted to let him keep his humble abode.  
Who wants a shell for a souvenir anyway?
Beach, water, and sky :)
If you look to the left of the picture, you will see an iguana on the ground.  He was actually a pretty big fellow.  He seemed pretty quick too!  I had to snap this shot from about half a football field away because by the time I started moving, so was he!
Tyler with the Voyager
I'm holding the ship up. (Or at least that's what Tyler wanted it to look like.) 
Cozumel
I had to get a picture of the Dos Equis tower.  It's Tyler's favorite beer!
Cozumel is one of our favorite places and we think we would go back and spend a week there!  There's so much to do and see!  We loved it!

No comments: