Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I concur...

 In my earlier post I said another year older but not just yet, well it's yet.  Yesterday I turned the ripe old age of 29.  It's there that I'm holding.  I went to work as usual, but Tyler was able to come home a little early so we could go out to dinner and go over to the hospital (more about that later). 
 I opened presents from my sweetie a little at a time throughout the afternoon and evening.  Pardon me as I make interesting faces.
 I got a bluetooth for my cell phone!  Yay for hands-free, safe driving! :)
 Yes, I may get older, but I don't grow up.
 I got a flashdrive to store all my pictures on!
 I think I know what's in here! :)
 I was right!  Tyler got me cake decorating classes at Michael's.  I'm not sure when I'm going to start them yet but I'm excited!
I have to say, this was probably one of the best presents I got for my birthday.  It's kind of hard to see but Evan signed his name at the top and drew a picture of me at the bottom.  I was looking at the card and admiring my beauty, when I said to him, you got it right!  I do have blue eyes.  To which he responds with, "I'm sorry you look like a pig." I couldn't help myself.  I busted up laughing.  Out of the mouths of babes. 

No comments: