We traveled up to Pennsylvania for Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve day, Gary and Gayle came over to the house to visit. For those of you that don't know, they are from South Carolina.
Gary taking pictures.
A beautiful family picture
Mama, Dad, Gary, Gayle
Sisterly love
Tyler got some Nintendo DS games.
Jamie working on her posture.
He also got some ornaments.
Our typical family set-up. Christmas is videotaped every year.
Cuff links for Dad
He also got a new jacket.
James got a new stethoscope with her name engraved on it.
Tyler got some new head phones.
Mama and Dad got concert tickets to see Bill Cosby in New York.
They also got a night in a very nice hotel room for after the concert.
Yay for a weekend away!
Bazinga!
James got me this cool piece of glass from Italy.
I wonder what it could be! Is it a new TV?!
Tyler got some new luggage. I see a trip in our near future! :)
I am so in love with this man.
His favorite present of all, a laptop.
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment