Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Color Run

This past Saturday we went down to Winston-Salem, North Carolina for a 5K.  It was not a true 5K in that they didn't time us.  However, as you hit certain points along the 3.1 miles, they throw color on you.  By the end you look like a rainbow. :) 
 Before
After
 Tyler was smart enough to wear a hat...
Me, not so much.
 Lookin' good in the neighborhood baby
 I loved it!
 It felt so good!  The weather was perfect.
 Unfortunately, the sun was so bright that day, it washed out our color in the picture.  I still haven't tried washing those shirts yet, but I imagine it's not going to come out!

If you ever feel the urge to run a 5K, I recommend The Color Run.  As I said, it isn't timed.  It's fun and the color check points make those 3.1 miles fly by, whether you've trained or not! :)

No comments: