Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bad disk

Apparently there was a bad disk on my hard drive. Tyler is in the process of fixing it but it has been taking awhile. It's been at least a week since he started. I really am hoping to be able to post soon. It's very frustrating not having access to my own computer. Instead Tyler and I are sharing. Not the most ideal of situations. However, it is working for the time being. If I can find my camera cord I will try to post from here soon.

To keep you updated, Tyler has started his flight training as I know you've seen in previous posts. He is really enjoying it. He flies every weekend so I am by myself a lot. That's okay though because I am getting a lot of crafting time in. It will be very exciting once he is a certified pilot because then I am hoping we will be able to make short little trips to places relatively close by. If anyone would like to join us we would love to have you. (I know, I'm a little scared to go up in a plane with Tyler as the pilot too but I have the utmost confidence in him.) ;)

We will be traveling to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving this year. I am very excited to see my family again. It's been too long. They will come down on the 26th to celebrate Christmas with us. I'm very thankful that they do this so that we do not have to travel up there twice in a month's time.

Other than that just keeping busy with the holidays. Hope everyone is remembering what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays!

No comments: