Monday, December 14, 2009

Continued problem...

I know you are probably getting frustrated with me since I haven't been blogging. I'm frustrated with myself. Tyler is working on getting my computer fixed. For now we are still sharing which I think is driving us both crazy.

We've also been really busy. It seems this time of year gets packed with things to do and goes by so fast. I have piles of projects laying around my house right now. I'm trying to tackle them one at a time but am not being too successful. I really am going to try and blog this week. It is the last week of school so hopefully after this Friday I will have some time to get things done. Also Tyler says my computer is almost fixed. I had a real doozy of a problem. It bugs me that I haven't even blogged Halloween yet. :( Thanks for being patient!! I promise I'll have pictures up before Christmas!

No comments: