Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas with the Reinhardt's

My family came down the day after Christmas and stayed with us for about a week. We did Christmas that evening. Jamie got me some PJs! We got her a necklace. Guess what? I got the same necklace from Mom and Dad. (Little did Jamie know, I knew I was getting that necklace, so I bought her a matching one. Jamie hates it when we match.) :) Us with our necklaces Us without the necklaces Jamie likes to take pictures of herself. Look how big my mouth is! (Uh, Jamie, we didn't need a picture to tell us that.) ;) Tyler got some flight stuff from Mom and Dad. Jamie really liked the bling bling ring we got her too. You can see the excitement on her face. I think his words were close to, What the hell is this? :) It's your gift-a puzzle, put it together to see what you got! They're off to a good start. Almost finished...
In case you can't read it, This certificate entitles you to one weekend at the Junglewood Treehouse in James Creek, PA. (Restrictions apply. See Copening's for details.)

Mama says I have too much time on my hands. :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend getaway!

No comments: