Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Christmas

So Tyler only got one picture of me after we came home and did our Christmas together and it wasn't a very good one so I'm only going to post pictures of him. I will say though, that he did an AWESOME job picking out a Christmas present for me.

I first opened a shoebox and on the inside lid it said that we would be staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Dayton, OH. We would also be going to a steakhouse that evening and he had fun events planned throughout the day. In the shoebox he had made a road that narrowed as it went down the box. He also decorated the sides of the box with pictures of the places we would be visiting, the steakhouse, the Bed and Breakfast, some museums, etc. The road ended at Wright State University. I didn't think anything of it but was very excited about a weekend away. I said, okay, can we open stockings now? He said, that's not all and went and got a second shoebox. In the second shoebox lid he wrote, ...and for the highlight of your weekend, you will be attending a Rascal Flatts concert! In the shoebox, he made silhouettes of heads as the audience and on two of them he put a picture of my head and his. Then he made a stage and put cut-outs of Rascal Flatts on stage. It was great!
Tyler got some books for Christmas. He also got some DVDs.He got a bowling bag that will carry two bowling balls! He was very excited.
We had a great Christmas!

No comments: