To celebrate my birthday we went out to the lake. The Denunzio's were there along with Tyler's family.
The girls and Evan waving down the ice cream boat.
Mmmmmmm
Undocking the jet ski so we can go riding
The towel was supposed to be like a background she said.
Evan playing in the water.
The little turkey, I asked him to smile and this is what he did. It's a cute picture of Kat though!
Emma and her Aunt Jenny
Happy Birthday to me!
Blue mouth mom
It was Tony's birthday too! He's much older than I am though. :)
Not a flattering picture of me but it's the only one that shows I got a GPS!
Tyler also got me a massage, manicure, and pedicure! YAY!
Tony got a mortar and pestle.
Tyler and Kat
Emma Grace
Opening presents
I got a new bracelet from Mama and Dad.
I also got a frog birdhouse.
All in all, it was a great birthday. I spent the day with people I love and couldn't have asked for a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment