Monday, September 20, 2010

A day at the lake

Whew! I'm a little behind! On the 18th of September we took the girls, Joseph, and Joseph's new woman out to the lake. As seems to be the trend, I was a little late asking them out to the lake with everything going on this summer. The water was a little chilly but the girls didn't seem to mind. They jumped in and had a blast anyway. :)
Tina, Jovina, and Stanlyn
Wrestling on the island
Jovina learning to kayak!
Stanlyn was a pro.
Tyler jumping off the dock.
I think this picture is great because Joseph looks like he is walking on water.
Brian and the kids came out to the lake too!
I have a feeling Evan will one day be jumping from the high dock also.
Fishing
I love this picture. First of all I think it's cute that they all happened to wear red that day. Second of all, I love that they're bonding. :)
Hot tub time!
We also took a boat ride. Fun stuff!

No comments: