On Christmas day the Nerthling's came over. My wonderful cousins who are growing up too fast! It makes me want to cry! Now that I have that out of my system, it was fun! We played SPOONS as you might have seen in the earlier video. It is always a fun time.
Carl (17) and Tyler
Jamie and Shawn (16)
Little Tyler (13), Aunt Chris, Carl, and Big Tyler
We played a little Wii also. As you can see, there's some wrestling going on in the background.
We chatted.
We opened presents.
We played with presents. Scott (11) got a Nerf gun that annoyed everyone.
This is the best picture I could get of the Nerthling family. I won't even tell you what happened right then that made them all laugh. Four boys, I'm sure you can guess. ;)
It's tradition that every year my mom and uncle kiss. I guess it started when they were little. I have no idea. No, we're not from West Virginia. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment