Friday, June 17, 2011

Office party

The 16th was Tyler's actual birthday. The evening before, I went into his office to decorate. Some of his wonderful colleagues let me in the building. (First mistake) ;)
I had helium balloons floating from his cube so he saw the craziness as soon as he walked in the door. He told me he saw the balloons and thought, I wonder who's birthday it is. Oh crap, those are on my cube.
HA HA HA :)
I made a nice BIG banner for him. Jeff (his co-worker) said I have too much time on my hands.
I filled his cube with balloons. Here's how much fun I had...apparently, I'm not as bright as some, and blew up the balloons by mouth all by myself. There are about 75 balloons in and around his cube. Cindy (another co-worker) said I have a lot of hot air. :P
As a joke, I got a cardboard cutout of myself. I kept asking him what he wanted for his birthday. He wouldn't give me any ideas and kept telling me all he wanted was me. So, that's what he got. :)
I also put confetti and streamers in his cube.
You can see the helium balloons on the corners of his cube there.
:)
He looks pleasantly surprised, don't you think? hehehe
Balloon throwing soon ensued
I bought him this crazy tall birthday hat and HUGE "It's my birthday!" button.
Posing with me for a picture
The hat and button didn't last long.
I cannot take credit for covering his monitor. That was all Cindy. She was a big help!
Apparently, Andy thought he needed to pose with me. I'm 6 foot tall so you can imagine how tall Andy is!
Myles decided to body slam me.
Now, on to the festivities at home.
Funglish!
He also got BuckyBalls.
Happy 30th Birthday baby! Hope you were surprised and had a great day! :) Love you!

Also, thanks to Cindy and Jeff for helping me make Tyler the center of attention for the day. He said he got LOTS of comments on the cutout. People were giving me/him funny looks all day. Haha

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm in love with Myles bc of his pic body slamming you hahahahaha justtttt kiddinggggg <3