Monday, June 13, 2011

Uh oh!

The BIG 3-0?!?!?!?!?!
Yes, it's true. As of this Thursday, the 16th, Tyler will no longer be in the 20's. :( I think I'm more upset about it than he is. On Saturday I threw him a little birthday party with some close friends and family.
Travis and Tyler, best buds since high school. Lucky for Tyler, Travis is about a year older, so at least he knows he'll make it. ;)
Crystal throwing Keira into the water.
Some of the ladies lounging at the lake.
Soaking up the sun (SPF 50) :)
I told him he looks like an invalid in this picture. That's my crazy husband for you! But I wouldn't have him any other way.
I won't even comment on this picture.
Mom C enjoying the sunshine.
Tracy wrapped up like a burrito.
Grandma Hill with Keira Booze
This was one of my favorites.
Mom C. did a great job on the cake! It even tasted yummy!
Dolly, the birthday boy, and me
This is what happens when you turn the next decade-you start to make funny faces. Oh wait! He did that before he turned the next decade.
Blow Tyler! Blow!
Eating icing off the candles
See? What did I tell you? Weird-o!
Yay! A new dress shirt from Grandma.
Keira lovin' on Tyler. Seriously, I think when that girl gets a bit older, I'm going to have some competition. She LOVES Tyler.

No comments: