Dad, Mama, and I went to the zoo one day I was up there. Nothing's really changed since last year but it's still fun to go and see the animals.
I thought this was kind of a neat shot of the leopard.
This is the new polar bear. The other two died. :(
Larry, Curly, and Moe. Although I can't remember which one is which.
Sadly, these parrots are behind glass, so there wasn't much talking or interacting with the people.
These little guys were playing around. I tried to get a video but I wasn't fast enough.
Mr. Crazy Chicken here tried to peck at my camera.
Lazy Lion
Mama's favorite!
I'm not really sure what these are. I even took a picture of the sign next to them thinking it had what they were on it, but it didn't. I can tell you, however, that it is an African bird.
This monkey was climbing all over the trees and walls in there.
Little Joey
Do you see anything abnormal with this picture? I don't.
Happy Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment