Ok, let's be honest. We haven't done anything super exciting since my last post. However, my two week time period is almost up and I intend to stick to my word. Therefore, I am posting this post.
I can tell you that I am very excited for Thanksgiving break. I am looking forward to visiting and spending time with family. I also look (somewhat) forward to Black Friday shopping, although, I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already. I can also tell you that today was my last Word Study class. It was very interesting and fun. However, I will be sooooooo happy to have my Saturdays back. I do have to take the final still but I'm hoping that shouldn't be too painful.
Other than that, there's not much to report. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and remember who and what is really important in your life. Remember that God gave you all those wonderful things and send him a little thank you prayer. ;) I thank God for all of you who have touched my life in one way or another.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment