Friday, October 25, 2013

Surprise Party Part II

Playing
 Bean bag toss with Justin, Tracy, Erin Lloyd and Rusty
Travis, Keira and Jenny playing on the playground.

Cake Time
 






I was so disappointed it took me more than one breath to blow out all my candles.  I think it took 3.  :(

Presents
 
 
 
 There was this big box that had holes in it.  Air holes.  I was not excited about it.  If you saw the previous post about my dad's 60th birthday party, you'd see that his cousins stole his mailbox and put gerbils inside it.  The big box was from those same two cousins.  Not impressed.
 I was like, I swear, if there are live animals in here...
NOT impressed.  It was stressing me out a little bit.
One of the culprits, Gary
 Dad was not impressed either.

Jimmy, Gary's brother, traveled all the way from Harrisburg to Erie, just to steal the mailbox, then from Erie to Roanoke.  That mailbox has a lot of miles on it.  Not impressed.
 Inside was a gerbil box from PetSmart with a note that said, "Thanks for the snack.  Love, Shelby"
Thank goodness there were no live animals.
Dad and Gary
Dad was not happy that they stole his mailbox, again.

No comments: