Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blue 5

Our friends, Lisa and Aaron had posted about this restaurant on their blog. So, last night I surprised Tyler by taking him there. I had to keep it a secret for over a week! I was very excited, so it was rather difficult to do. I think it was worth the wait though because it was so unexpected for him. They have live jazz music that starts around 9 PM and Tyler loves jazz music! It was a great night.
Blue Five sign inside the downtown Roanoke restaurant
We sat on the balcony where we could see the servers getting the food. That actually turned out to be our food! I got the steak au poivre and Tyler got the half rack of ribs. Then we ordered dessert, a chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. Mmmm, mmmmm.
The Electric Woodshed was the name of the jazz band that played that night.
Us on Valentine's Day Eve
This is a great picture of us if I do say so myself. :)

1 comment:

Aaron and Lisa said...

yes, it's a great picture! glad you had a good time. marriage is so wonderful :)