I will have to post pictures of me actually in it when we're on the cruise. :) Like I said, there's really not all that much else going on. We go to work, we eat, we sleep. You know how it goes. :) Hope all is well with everyone! I will try to spice up our life so I can blog a little more often then I have been!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Hello there! Sorry I have not been blogging lately. But really, there hasn't been anything to report! Life here is same ol' same ol'. We did plan a cruise for my spring break in April. We are very excited about it. We are going to the Western Caribbean-Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands, the Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico. We just got our list of possible excursions today. We haven't decided on them yet, but Tyler would really like to swim with the stingrays. I got a new dress to take with us on the cruise.
I will have to post pictures of me actually in it when we're on the cruise. :) Like I said, there's really not all that much else going on. We go to work, we eat, we sleep. You know how it goes. :) Hope all is well with everyone! I will try to spice up our life so I can blog a little more often then I have been!
I will have to post pictures of me actually in it when we're on the cruise. :) Like I said, there's really not all that much else going on. We go to work, we eat, we sleep. You know how it goes. :) Hope all is well with everyone! I will try to spice up our life so I can blog a little more often then I have been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment