Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinner at Carrabba's

We decided to go out to dinner with Tyler's family because JAMIE IS IN TOWN! We went to Carrabba's, an italian restaurant here in Roanoke. Unfortunately the service was not very good and the wait was long even though we called ahead. However, it was a nice visit and Jamie got to see the kids, which I think is what she really wanted. (I believe she comes down here to see them, not us. :)) Here is a picture of Evan. He just could not get enough food. He sure is getting big! He'll be 2 in May. Jamie and Emma outside Carrabba's
Don't they look cute?

2 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

It was fun to see you guys that night! That stinks about the service not being good. Tell Evan we said thanks for being such a good sport when Vivian was trying to eat him :)

Unknown said...

Wow, Emma looks so much older than the last time John and I saw her. All of your pictures are so beautiful.