Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More snow fun

Emma and Evan came over for a little bit on Monday night. They were staying with the in-laws while Brian and Jennifer were out of town. Because they didn't want to risk going down their steep driveway after dark when the melted snow had turned into ice, they dropped them off at our house. Tyler decided he was not completely satisfied with the fort, so we continued adding to it. Emma helped. :) We can't have a fort with a direct entrance or the enemies can just shoot their snowballs straight in. So we had to make a curved entrance.
I think with an entrance like that, it looks more like an igloo. It's too bad the snow probably won't stick around long enough for us to make it into one.
Apparently, the paparazzi was too much for them. They threw snowballs at me to try and get me to go away. :)
Cute
Silly
Honestly, she had no idea he was ready to slam her. (He didn't by the way.)
I love this picture!
Emma was the guard. Evan was the prince. Tyler was the king and I was the queen. So says Emma.
I love my nephew (and my niece!)

No comments: