Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow fun!

So we are up and running again! I am going to start with the most current event and if I ever get time around this crazy time of year, I will blog what I did not have a chance to blog earlier.

We had our first and probably only BIG snow this year. We got about 15 1/2 inches here at our house. As you will be able to tell from the pictures, we had a lot of fun with it. :)
Us <3
Tyler just waiting to pelt me with a snowball on Friday night.
I was just having fun. :)
The lights on our bushes out front in the snow. So this is our front yard. We actually do have a sidewalk and path lights under there somewhere. But the snow is so high, you can't see them!
The snow piled up on our patio furniture on the back porch.
Hey Tyler, will you go out and grill me a steak please?
Saturday morning, a view of our backyard
Sunday before we went out to play, Tyler decided he wanted something that was going to keep him from getting wet. So he cut up a garbage bag and tied it around his legs. He says he kept warm. Tyler with the beginning of our fort. We got a little further by the time I posed with it. Tyler with the finished product and our snowman! We felt accomplished! We decided to have a snowball fight. I'm not sure how Tyler managed to get the fort.
Ready, aim, FIRE!

1 comment:

Aaron and Lisa said...

you guys always have so much fun together!
i'm going to call you back today!