Sunday, April 18, 2010

Choc's visit

Choc came to visit on Good Friday because I had the day off and she has never been to Roanoke to see me in the 3 1/2 years we've lived down here. I was so glad to have her stay with us! Friday I had the day off work so we went downtown and walked around. We found this bead shop and decided to stop in and look around. Christina got the fabulous idea to make bracelets. Great if you are into that stuff, not so great if you're not. Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventure. :)
Picking out beads
Stringing my bracelet
Ooooh, I love putting these beads on a string. So fun!
My finished product
Her finished product
So I know this was supposed to be a fun activity but I was having a hard time with it. This is my stressed out face and I have no idea what Christina is doing. She actually enjoyed this activity. So if this is her happy face, she has problems. :)
After Tyler got off work we went to dinner at Parker's (a seafood restaurant) and to end the evening we had ice cream! Big surprise there! :) Thanks for coming Choc! See you again in another 3 1/2 years. ;)

No comments: