On Wednesday, Mom C., Evan, Emma, and I went to Amazement Square in Lynchburg. We had so much fun playing all the activities, learning about different things, and crawling around in the tubes. I discovered, however, that even though I may still think I'm a kid, I'm not quite what I once was. I warn all you adults with young children in your lives, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, go crawling around in those plastic tubes unless you are prepared to have bruises on your knees.
Playing at the museum
He loved changing the colors in that tube.
Mmmm, smells like laundry.
Emma looks like she's boxing but she's really snowboarding.
They watched the balls go 'round and 'round.
Crawling around in the tubes and on the nets was her favorite thing to do there.
Evan painting my face.
Emma painting my nose!
They were a mess by the time they got done!
Emma and me
Memaw, Evan, and Emma on the catepillar
Emma, me, and Evan outside Amazement Square
Funny picture!
We stopped at DQ to get ice cream.
Mmmmm, so good!
We had such a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment