Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bike Riding

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Pennsylvania to visit my family. We actually didn't go all the way up to Erie. My family met us part way down. On Saturday we went on a 20 mile bike ride down this beautiful bike trail.
The trail started on this bridge with some great views but was all in the woods after that. It was very shady and peaceful as it ran along a river.
Youghiogheny River
How picturesque! :)
My poor baby had to pedal his little heart out. His bike is not a high quality bike. I guess that's what you get when you're 20 and trying to find an affordable but nice bike for your boyfriend. I tried. He says he liked the exercise. I think he was just trying to be nice.
Self-portrait
Dad and Mama
There is a little waterfall behind them.
Dad
Dad said this is a bear's den. He threw a rock in there and it went back a long way.
All done! Tyler and my behinds were a little sore afterwards! I think we need new seats. Ouch!

No comments: