Thursday, February 2, 2012

Okay, so I'm a couple days over the two week mark. It's a work in progress. Nothing new and exciting is going on here. Work, work, and more work really. I don't have any new pictures to share with you. I don't think we've done much of anything since Tyler went to see Mr. Hobbs. We have a bowling tournament coming up in a couple weekends. We are driving to Charlottesville with some bowling friends. For those of you that don't know, Charlottesville is about an hour and a half north of here. We'll see how that goes. We really just go to have fun together. Then in another couple weeks after that, my cousin is getting married in North Carolina. We are going to make a day trip out of it. Who knew one day I could say I'd make a day trip out of going to North Carolina and back. That's about all for now. Please don't give up on me! At least I'm doing better than before. I really do strive to hit that two week mark. As I said, it's a work in progress. Until next time, hope everyone is well! :)

No comments: