Every year we go camping over Memorial Day with my family. This year Jamie was not able to join us but we did have a lot of fun. We went hiking and biking. We played games and had s'mores.
Hiking at Raven Rocks
Sometimes there are no words.
Group picture
I love this one!
Tyler under the rock ledge.
Raccoon prints
Beautiful nature God has given us
Raven Rocks
We also went to Dysart Woods but I don't think I got any pictures there.
See the tree on the right? It grew in a "U" shape off the rock.
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
True love <3 br="">3>
Shaeffer/Campbell bridge on Ohio University Eastern Campus
He's squishing me!
Love :)
Camping is not complete without s'mores!
My baby
Two of the most wonderful parents in all the world.
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all those who served and and serving for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment