Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

My big present this year was a certificate to continue dancing in Roanoke. Tyler is going to sign us up for classes when we get back. I'm so excited! I miss dancing with him! Tyler's big present was his leather jacket I got him. I think the sleeves are a little too long though so we are going to go hunting together. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Jamie got a lot of Edinboro stuff for Christmas. Go BORO!
Tyler received a lot of frog stuff, including a salt and pepper shaker set.
Jamie made Mom and Dad a Family picture frame out of beach glass. It is neat!
The three of us :)
Dad and James
James!
Tyler was so happy about his socks, he had to get a picture of them with me. :)
Mom and Jamie

Kissin' picture (That's for you Dad C.)

No comments: