Monday, December 15, 2008

HeartSong Christmas Party

On Monday night we went to a Christmas party put on by a couple members from the church. There are two services on Sunday mornings. We go to the earlier one (9:00). Tyler does the soundboard there. He is excited about it because he is learning a lot. We had a good time and enjoyed the fellowship of others. We got a good meal out of it too! :)
Connie and Tom were the gracious hosts of the party. Their home is very nice and beautifully decorated for the Christmas holiday! Rusty is holding the cup in front of her face. Don't worry, I'll get you my pretty!
It didn't take long before Rusty realized I was going to get her picture one way or another. It would have been a lovely picture had she kept her eyes open. She is our neighbor. Her husband, Dave, plays the keyboard on Sunday mornings.
I got it this time Rusty! Your eyes are open! :)
This is a picture of one of our pastors and his family.
As previously stated, Tyler does the soundboard for the early morning service. I love that he decided to volunteer to do it all on his own. (For those of you who don't know, Tyler was having a hard time accepting that we had to find a new church since we moved. We were very close to our pastor in Pennsylvania.)
Freddy and his wife Connie. Freddy plays bass guitar and Connie is very involved with the youth of the church.
Tom and Margaret are smiling pretty for the camera. :) Margaret welcomes new faces to the church. She is very friendly which makes her good at it. :) I think Tom plays at the later service.
Here is Randy and his wife Della. Della plays guitar and sings at service.
This is the wonderful Julie. She sings on Sunday mornings.

Thanks for having us guys!

No comments: