
Beautiful snow

This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken so far.

A view out the front windows of the house

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree! How lovely are your branches...

The view of the driveway next to the house. As you can see, it's still SNOWING!!

A view of the driveway from the top looking down.

A view of the driveway from the bottom of the hill. You can't tell from this picture, but last night we tried at least 8 times to get up and then we would slide backwards. We like to drive in the yard a lot in the winter. :)

The front of the house
If you look real hard you can see the corner of a window on the right behind the bushes. That was my old room, which has now turned into a second office for Dad.

A beautiful view of the backyard. In the back left corner you can kind of see our treehouse from when we were little. I will have to get a better picture of it later. I can't wait until we have our own kids so they can experience all the joy we did when we were young!

Mom and Dad's mailbox. It's supposed to look like our house.
1 comment:
that is beautiful! I'm jealous :) hope you guys are having fun up there...
Post a Comment