I think this picture says it all. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :) If you are in some place other than Virginia, I ask you, don't you wish you were here? :)Sunday, December 21, 2008
SNOW!!!
We made it to Erie on Saturday evening around 5:15 pm. Thankfully we had great weather all the way up. We were grateful we drove up yesterday and not today because this is what it looked like all day.
I think this picture says it all. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :) If you are in some place other than Virginia, I ask you, don't you wish you were here? :)
I think this picture says it all. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :) If you are in some place other than Virginia, I ask you, don't you wish you were here? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment