Saturday, May 16, 2009
Evan's 2nd Birthday
So I forgot my camera again...or so I thought. I thought I put it in my bag earlier this morning when we went out to Tyler's parents' house. Well, we had a chance to come home before going to Brian and Jennifer's to celebrate Evan turning two. I had some things in there I needed at home so I took the back inside and never put it back in the car. We get over to Brian and Jennifer's and I think I've forgotten my camera when in all actuality it's not in the bag at home but in the back of the car. So all this time I'm thinking it's at home when it's really about 50 feet away from me. Grrrr. So needless to say, I did not get any pictures from Evan's second birthday. And last year my battery died on me right before he dove into the cake. ::sigh:: Oh well, I guess I wasn't meant to have picture of my nephew's first or second birthday. I'll see if I can pawn some off of someone else. Anyway, Happy Birthday Evan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment