Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kentuck Knob

While Tyler and Dad were White Water Rafting we went to Kentuck Knob. It is a Frank Lloyd Wright house. You could not take pictures of the inside of the house but you could take pictures outside.View outside the house...beautiful
These were the "skylights" outside on the deck.
When the sun was shining, this is what you could see on the deck.
Mama and me
A picture of the outside of the master bedroom
Another view
Larry and Mama
The tiny chapel on the property where I will be having my second wedding with my second husband. ;)
Me, Mama, Holly, Larry
All of us that weren't White Water Rafting on class 5 rapids.
Sitting on the turtle
Sitting on the apple core
The telephone booth which I wanted to go into and change into my Superman suit but since Holly already got yelled at for sitting on the mushroom, I figured I'd better not.

1 comment:

KENTUCK KNOB said...

Wonderful photos!

Thank you for visiting Frank Lloyd Wright's House on Kentuck Knob. We hope to see you again soon.

~Heidi Ruby Miller
Kentuck Knob
Educational Marketing Director