Yesterday Tyler turned 28. His co-workers bought him a cake so I made him walnut brownies instead. We went out with his family the night before as you can tell from previous posts, so we just spent the day together. When he came home from work I had dinner ready with his brownies and presents. We had dinner first and then Tyler opened his presents. :)
I had to put this one on the blog because he's being so goofy.
I had to put this one on the blog because he's being so goofy.
Frog foot massager!
More video games :P
I got him liquid skin for bowling. I also got him a Rosin bag. We have joined a bowling league with a couple friends on Sunday nights. I will have to post pictures of that soon. It goes until the end of August.
An I-pod touch!!
You can see how excited he was...or maybe he was trying to get his eyebrows as far away from the flames as possible so they wouldn't get singed off. :)
Yes, he did it all in one breath!I love you sweetie! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
wow he really racked up on the gifts! good job jenny! :)
I got him the I-pod touch and the bowling stuff. My parents got him the games and foot massager. :) He did do well though. I told him he was expensive. He also ordered himself the kit to start ground school for flying lessons. I guess he's decided to go for his pilot's license. Next thing you know I'll be married to a Database Administrator/Pilot. :)
Post a Comment