My cousin Mandy got married this past weekend in North Carolina. Actually, her dad Gary and my dad are cousins but it's all the same. :)
This was the chapel they got married in. It was gorgeous.
Chandelier in the chapel
Ceiling of the chapel
The groom, Josh, waiting for his beautiful bride to walk down the aisle.
Gary and Mandy walking down the aisle. Surprisingly, I don't think either one of them cried!
The giving away of the bride to the groom
Bridesmaids (The blond is Josh's sister, the one in the middle is Mandy's friend, the matron of honor is Mandy's sister.)
First, second, and maybe even third kiss as man and wife. ;)
Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Josh Byrdic
Carrie and groomsman walking down the aisle
The bride's mother and father
Taking the garter off :)
Getting ready to throw the bouquet
Wedding Party
Bride's family
Wedding cake
The happy couple
First dance
I know it's blurry but it's Carrie giving her speech.
Gary giving a short but sweet speech.
Father/daughter dance
Josh and his sister
Jessica is super shy.
I love this picture of them. <3
The old police car Gary hired to come and take the bride and groom away in.
Deputy Barney issued them a ticket for kissing in public. Yikes! Tyler and I better watch out! :)
Josh decided he made the wrong decision and tried to get away! Too late Josh! You're in for it now!
Headed off to Gatlinburg, TN for the honeymoon
Congratulations Mandy and Josh! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment