The Rascal Flatts show has been postponed. We are working with the show on a new date and will post that information here as soon as possible. Fans are encouraged to hang onto their tickets as they will be good for the new show.
This is the message on The Nutter Center's website (where the concert was supposed to be held). Because the weather was so bad this past weekend, my mother-in-law stayed at our house so she could get into work if she needed to. She called us on Saturday morning, the concert was supposed to be Saturday night, and told us Ticketmaster called to say the concert was postponed. We drove all that way, for that specific reason and they postponed it. :( It was/is very upsetting but trying to look on the bright side of things, at least we'll get to go back up there again. It was just disappointing because I was so anxious and excited to go and then I didn't get to. (The reason was because of weather, by the way. Dayton got 6 inches of snow.) I will have to let you know when they reschedule so that we can go again. We may stay in a different suite next time, who knows!
This is the message on The Nutter Center's website (where the concert was supposed to be held). Because the weather was so bad this past weekend, my mother-in-law stayed at our house so she could get into work if she needed to. She called us on Saturday morning, the concert was supposed to be Saturday night, and told us Ticketmaster called to say the concert was postponed. We drove all that way, for that specific reason and they postponed it. :( It was/is very upsetting but trying to look on the bright side of things, at least we'll get to go back up there again. It was just disappointing because I was so anxious and excited to go and then I didn't get to. (The reason was because of weather, by the way. Dayton got 6 inches of snow.) I will have to let you know when they reschedule so that we can go again. We may stay in a different suite next time, who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment