On the 10th of September, I went for a walk around the neighborhood while Tyler took a nap. As I was walking, I swore I saw a peacock. "No way," I thought. "We don't have peacocks around here!" He was in the yard of an abandoned house, so I tried to get closer. As I did, I realized, it was a peacock! After debating awhile, because I didn't want to wake Tyler up, but I wanted him to see this crazy sight, I called Tyler. He walked up to the house, but by the time he got there, the peacock was up in a tree! It was starting to get dark, so I think it was finding a place to roost for the night. The only camera I had was my cell phone, so they pictures aren't great, but they prove I'm not seeing things! :)
Friday, November 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment