We went to a football game on October 12th. It makes me feel old now that two of my "baby" cousins are attending there. I love seeing them though. On game day we went out to breakfast with Carl and Shawn, along with Larry and Holly Sydow.
Carl is a sophomore this year and Shawn is a freshman.
Before the game, they always have a pre-show in the basketball arena.
The band comes in to play and then heads over to the field for the game.
This year the Goodyear blimp circled the field.
Beautiful sunset view from our seats
Half-time show
Love this time of year!
This picture makes me laugh! I don't think they were quite expecting me to snap the picture as fast as I did. ;)
That's better!
Panoramic view of the stadium
Part of the Blue Band came up to our seats to play!
After 4 overtimes, we won the game against Michigan (43-40)! It was the longest game in Penn State history!
Thanks Larry and Holly for the great company! We enjoy going to the game with you every year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment