Tyler's Great Uncle Tom came to visit from Texas. He hasn't been here since 2001! It was so great to meet him!
Chatting while waiting for everyone to come out and get their picture taken.
Uncle Marvin
We're getting there...
There we go!
If I knew everyone's names, I would type them. Maybe I will find out so in the future I won't forget!
I couldn't decide which group picture was the best.
Great Great Uncle Larry pushing Great Great Nephew Evan on the swing.
Emma Copening, Emilee Hill, Emille's boyfriend, Bill Copening
Jackie Anderson (Debbie's cousin) and Eli
Checking out old pictures
Aunt Patsy and Uncle Tom
Uncle Tom and Grandma Hill (brother-in-law and sister-in-law)
Old Pictures
Emilee Hill pushing Evan on the swing.
I love this picture! :)
Eli
Uncle Larry and Uncle Tom (brothers)
Uncle Tom and Grandma Hill
Tyler helping Aunt Patsy out with her computer.
Uncle Larry playing peek-a-boo with Eli.
Thanks for planning and hosting Uncle Larry and Aunt Patsy! We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment