We were at Cozumel on Wednesday, April 15th. That was our favorite island of all the ones we visited. We did our excursion and then took a taxi into town for a little shopping. We got some souvenirs and Tyler got a blue shirt that you will see later. I think it is now one of his favorites. :)

The dock to Cozumel


Us and Carnival

I think this is a neat looking picture.

This one too.


Isn't he awesome looking?!

The beach where we went scuba diving. At first I panicked but once I calmed down and got used to the breathing, I had so much fun! Tyler liked it so much he wants to get certified.

Look at all the tanks.

Preparing to go under...

Under da sea! Under da sea! Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!

My handsome husband giving us his best look. :)

That's better sweetie! I like to see your smile.

I have no idea what I was doing.

Beautiful!

You ride that alligator! Watch out, looks like he bites!

Gorgeous blue ocean

Posing for the camera...I look good if I do say so myself. :)

But so does this handsome guy! I picked him up on the cruise. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment