Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Princess Cays, Bahamas

The Bahamas was our last stop. It is an island owned by Princess Cruises. We snorkeled all day. We saw a lobster, flounder, eels and lots and lots of fish! It was great just to have a day to take at our leisure. One of the many tenders that took us back and forth from the ship.
I thought the flowers would make a pretty background.
There's my baby!
I swear he's part fish.
If you look closely, you should be able to see the fish. Do you see them?
I think this is a really cool picture.
Princess Cays
As you can see, that is a fake smile. We were not happy to be leaving the island. :(
Palm tree
Tyler says it looks like a big aloe plant. He wonders how much aloe you could get out of one of those "leaves".
I thought this was a neat looking tree. :)
Beautiful Bahamas
I love how blue the water is.
Desi (our cabin steward) wanted to take our picture outside our room, P309!Our last night on the ship

No comments: