Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The International Crew Show


Before The International Crew Show they gave us balloons. Need I say more? :)


Yes, this man is saying "Sex Bomb, you can give it to me when I need to come along(?). Sex bomb, sex bomb, you're my sex bomb. And baby you can turn me on." I wish I would have captured more of the performance than what I did.


"If I was not upon the sea, oh I quite like this. Something else I'd rather be, if I was not upon the sea, a ballerina me! Happy, happish all day long, and this would be my song. First position, second position, show my arabesque."

Lorena Bobbit "Close your eyes I'll cut you down to size."
Arab taxi driver "Honk honk here, beep beep there, driving all day long."
Naughty nurse "Check your pulse, drop your pants, this won't hurt a bit."
Tennis player "Balls to you sir, balls to you ma'am. I'm running down the court."
Blackjack dealer "Hit me here, double down there, 21 or bust!"
Soldier "Left, right, left, right, marching all day long."

No comments: